Painting Our Future Green
KG Green Homes are a magnificent cluster of eco-friendly homes created through climate responsive design, intelligent
technology and the most ideal construction materials to ensure maximal heat reduction, minimal energy consumption,
regular cross ventilation, a limitless supply of clean air and abundant portable groundwater.
Naturescaping is an avant-garde method of landscaping that takes the concept of outdoor greenery to the next level. While landscaping blends the elements of nature and construction, naturescaping allows people, nature and physical structures to coexist, creating a sanctuary for healthier and happier living.
We at KG strive to create maximum green space in each of our projects. We consult with landscaping experts of international repute, to create breathtakingly beautiful naturescapes. Green spaces in every KG project are a carefully designed mélange of plants, greenery and artistically crafted fountains, pools and walkways. One of our specialties is vertical gardens – beautiful creeper and plant covered walls, which are not only a treat to the eyes, but also reduce the temperature of the building. Our projects also flaunt gorgeous terrace gardens, which add that magical touch to evenings on the terrace.
Benefits Of KG Green Homes
- Energy Saving
- Water Saving
- Reduction of
- Wide expanse
of breathing space
- Healthy quality of living
Natural light & ventilation for better
health & productivity
Some Of Our
Green Home Initiatives are
- Rainwater harvesting, recharging of natural groundwater levels and reuse of the same.
- Installation of state-of-the-art sewage treatment plants to ensure efficient usage of waste water for irrigation of greenscapes and domestic purposes.
- Recycling and reuse of compost waste within project sites.
- Thermally insulated tinted glass window panes, to keep internal temperatures naturally optimal, reducing electricity costs.
- Piped gas supply
- Solar energy generation
- Use of non-toxic biodegradable construction materials
- Use of energy efficient CFL light fittings
- Landscaping of large areas with indigenous vegetation that creates green cover.
- A green initiative for planting 10 trees for every home sold.